Update re Jaurdi get-together.....W.A.

Submitted: Wednesday, Sep 06, 2006 at 19:46
ThreadID: 37493 Views:1830 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Gday all, with regard to Widget's comments put up in the gathering page, i rang CALM Kalgoorlie today and confirmed that there is no problem with us free campers getting somewhere to bunk down as there are lots of places to do so.
The booking refered to is actually in the homestead itself, and is only one family to date. As stated in the gathering page, self sufficiency is a must( but if you forget anything, Southern Cross is only down the road lol:) ).
We (SWMBO,the kids and myself) shall be leaving from the Jandakot area on Friday 29/09/06 at about 8am, fo a leisurly doodle out there.:):) (yay,,,cant wait :):) )
Anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome, just reply in this thread or on the gathering page.
See you all out there.

meow.

rick.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Davoe (Nullagine) - Wednesday, Sep 06, 2006 at 20:11

Wednesday, Sep 06, 2006 at 20:11
Will be at work Dammit but enjoy it is a good spot with lots to see in the area. The Watt Hills to the North should oprovide a bit of 4wd opportunities for those seeking it. And dont forget to check out karalee dam on the way from perth
AnswerID: 193209

Reply By: Exploder - Wednesday, Sep 06, 2006 at 20:23

Wednesday, Sep 06, 2006 at 20:23
Yeah bro it’s now looking a bit shaky for me at the moment as normal plans changed, I will be heading in that general direction on my way to Esperance sometime between the Friday night and Sunday morning, would like to try and get in there for a look and a hello even if only for ½ a day.

Anywho I have the details and will try to drop in, I will be the One in the Green and Grey Explorer LOL

Cheers.
AnswerID: 193213

Sponsored Links